I love planning and the New Year brings the opportunity once again for selecting nine items to make ( even if once again plans alter during the year),
So once again where possible I have selected not only the pattern, but also the fabric from my stash, if I have it.
My list this year( from top left)
1. Allie Olsen Highlands wrap dress in a viscose fabric
2. An undisclosed pattern with fabric bought in Goldhawk Road. This was bought on a shopping trip with 2 friends. We have all bought the same and the challenge is to each make a dress and then we will share / disclose what we have made on the same day. Looking forward to see how each of uses the fabric!
3. More stash fabric. Trousers ( Asian wrap style – copy RTW ) or wrap skirt
4. Style Arc Montana Midi dress
5. Thread count Wrap skirt ( Love Sewing magazine) in lightweight denim
6. Papercut patterns Stacker jacketin cord. My most challenging choice
7. Helen’s Closet York pinafore dress. I’ve been eyeing up makes and bought the pattern in 2019
9. Itch to Stitch Mountain view jeans. It’s about time I tried to make and fit some trousers/ jeans.
I think I can confidently predict that I won’t make all of these , and will make lots of other items not on the list!